Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2022 Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Last date to Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2022 AP Scholarships Application Form 2022
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022
Latest Updated On 22-Jan-2022 : Arunachal Pradesh Board Has Extended the Last Date Of Online Applications For Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022… Now the Candidates Can Apply Online Till 25/01/2022 Through the Given Link Below.
Short Details About Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
|Origination Name||Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name of Scheme||Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme for Pre Matric and Post Matric|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Application Submission Last Date||25-01-2022|
|Application Status||Active (Open)|
About Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship :
The scheme is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India, implemented by the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations. It provides financial assistance to the Scheduled Tribe students (belonging to the particular State) at Post Matriculation or Post Secondary stage.
The scheme covers professional, technical as well as non-professional, and non-technical courses at various levels including correspondence courses covering distance and continuing education.
Important Dates for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship :
|Classes||Defective Verification||Institute Verification||Scheme Closing Date||Guidelines PDF|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh||Open till 30-11-2021||Open till 10-12-2021||Open till 10-12-2021||Guidelines|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh||Open till 25-01-2022||Open till 30-01-2022||Open till 30-01-2022||Guidelines|
|Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh||Open till 25-01-2022||Open till 30-01-2022||Open till 30-01-2022||Guidelines|
|APST MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL STIPEND-ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Closed on 31-01-2021||Closed on 28-02-2021||Closed on 28-02-2021||Guidelines|
Objectives of AP Scholarship Scheme :
- To support parents of ST children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
- To improve participation of ST children in classes IX and X of the pre- matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Amount of Scholarship :
|Sl. No.||Courses||Course Duration||Stipend Rate (Per Month for 12 month)||Book Grant (Per Amount)|
|1||MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS or Equivalent Courses||4 yrs||1400||10000|
|2||BAMS/BHMS or Equivalent Courses||4 yrs||1400||5000|
|3||B.Sc Course or Equivalent Courses||4 Yrs||1400||3000|
|4||Diploma Course GNM/DMLT etc or Equivalent Courses||3 yrs||1200||2000|
|5||Certificate Course ANM or Equivalent Courses||2 or 1 Yrs whichever is earlier||1100||1000|
Payment of Scholarship :
- Scholarship is payable from 1st April or from the month of admission, whichever is later, to the month in which the examinations are completed, at the end of the academic year, provided that if the scholar secures admission after the 20th day of a month, the amount will be paid from the month following the month of admission.
- In case of renewal of scholarship, it will be paid from the month following the month up to which scholarship was paid in the previous year.
- The Government of the State/Union Territory Administration, to which they belong, in accordance with the procedure laid down by them in this regard, will pay the scholarship money to the selected students.
Mode of Payment of Scholarship :
In order to ensure timely and correct payment of scholarship amount to the beneficiaries, State Governments/UT administrations will ensure payment of Scholarship through their accounts in post offices/banks. All State Governments/UT Administrations will implement a computerized management system of scholarships, including ‘e-payment’ system.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- All children of the same parents/guardian are eligible.
- Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education are eligible.
- The scholarships are available for the study of all recognized post matriculation or postsecondary courses in recognized institutions except certain identified training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot License courses etc.
- Students studying through correspondence courses are eligible.
- Employed students on leave without pay for the entire duration of a full time course are eligible for course.
- The scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- Students who have received coaching in any of the pre-examination training centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
How to Apply :
Candidates who wants to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme, can apply for the same by following the Simple Steps as given below.
Steps to Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship :
- Visit the Official Website of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Click on Apply Online for Scholarship Tab Option.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Documents Required for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship :
An application for scholarship should comprise:
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms as have been prescribed for ‘fresh’ and renewal scholarship by concerned States/UTs).
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
- A certificate (in original) of Scheduled Tribe duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution/School concerned, if the applicant was in receipt of a scholarship under this scheme in the preceding year.
- Application complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School, being attended or last attended by the candidates and shall be forwarded by the Head of Institution, after scrutiny and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning authority
Selection of Candidates :
- All eligible should have scored the Minimum Qualifying Marks as mentioned in the Scholarship Scheme, will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Important Link Area for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.sarkariresult24hr.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Detailed steps to apply online for the same are mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
No, you will not be able to do so.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Online Application has Been Started from 10-11-2021 To 25-01-2022.
Yes, it is necessary.
Detailed Education Qualification is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
No, they are not eligible for the same.
It will start in the upcoming month.
All eligible should have scored the Minimum Qualifying Marks as mentioned in the Scholarship Scheme, will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.