BCECE PGDAC Notification 2021 Bihar PG Dental Course Admission 2021 How to Apply for BCECE Post Graduate Dental Admission Counselling 2021 Bihar Post Graduate Dental Admission Counselling 2021 Bihar BCECE PGDAC Apply Online 2021 Bihar Post Graduate DAC Online Application Form 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates Apply Online
BCECE PGDAC Notification
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt. of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board as constituted under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.
Important Dates for BCECE PGDAC
|Online Registration starting date||13.10.2021|
|Online Registration closing date||18.10.2021 (10.00 P.M.)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of registered candidate||18.10.2021 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||19.10.2021 (8.00 P.M.)|
|Proposed starting date of offline Counselling||21.10.2021|
As per the letter no. la-la-&[email click]&[email click]&631 (1) dated 11.10.2021 of the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar the
nominations or allotment of seats for admission in various Post Graduate Dental courses including PG Dental (MDS)
shall be made according to merit-cum-choice on the basis of the Competitive Test as conducted by National Board of
Examination, New Delhi i.e. NEET (MDS)-2021.
|P.D.C. PATNA||MDS (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)||1|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Perodontology and Implantology||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||5|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Public Health Dentistry||3|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3|
|Budha Inst. Of Dental Science & Hospital||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge||3|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||2|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry||2|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Perodontology and Implantology||2|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital||Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery||3|
There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Dendal Counselling 2021.
Qualification & Eligibility For MDS (Master Of Dental Surgery) Course Group:
- The candidates must have passed the BDS Examination from any recognised Dental College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Dental Council of India. For Private Dental Colleges, this criteria is liable to be modified in the light of Kkikad la-& [email click]/&74/2016-404(1) fnukad 06.04.2019 and related directives of Department of Health, Govt. of Bihar [See Annexure-5(a/b)].
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar and have been admitted in BDS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Dental Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BDS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2021 in this Course Group.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship before 31.03.2021 as per the provision contained in the Information bulletin of NEET(MDS)-2021.
- The candidates must have obtained Registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PGDAC-2021 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in P.G. Dental Course as per the rules of the Dental Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Note: A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the BDS Examination from any Dental Colleges of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Dental Council of India, is also eligible.
Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
Mode Of Payment Fee:
Candidate have to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Steps to Apply for BCECE PGDAC 2021
- Step-One (Registration) – Candidates Need To Register First Through The official Website.
- Step-Two (Personal Information) – Candidates Need To Fill Personal Information Through The official Website.
- Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature) – Candidates Need To Upload Photo & Signature Through The official Website.
- Step-Four (Educational Information) – Candidates Need To Upload Educational Information Through The official Website.
- Step-Five (Preview your Application) – After Filling Candidates Need To Preview Their Application Before Final Submission.
- Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee) – After Submit Application, Candidates Need To Pay Examination Fee.
- Step-Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B) – After Final Submission, Candidates Need To Download Part A & Part B Application Print Out For Future Preferences.
Important Link Area for BCECE PGDAC Notification :
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post so Please Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response soon.